Current Job Openings
Are you ready to take the next step in your merchandising analyst career? If so, we may have the perfect opportunity for you! We’re looking for an experienced business analyst or account manager to join our team located in a creative open-floor plan office environment in downtown Minneapolis. If you’re interested in supporting a multi-million dollar business while acting as the face of a fast-growing fashion and manufacturing vendor, keep reading!
Décor is a full-service global design firm with award-winning expertise in apparel design, manufacturing, merchandising and brand marketing. We have a strong reputation and long-term strategic partnerships with the best retailers and brands in the world. We’re hoping to add just the right player to our team as an Account Manager. Someone who likes to work hard, and play hard. Décor employees are able to spend their time at work focusing on their area of expertise and then able to enjoy the 4+ weeks of Paid Time Off offered each year to focus on their life outside of work.
This position will perform detailed analysis, manage communication and work closely with our retail partners and our internal teams in both North America and China. If you’re ready to be the point person and manage multiple relationships alongside a fun team, keep reading our full position description below.
What you’ll do every day…
- Communicate and problem-solve with global design, development, production, supply chain teams and retail partners
- Work closely with retailers to deliver on product and assortment goals
- Communicate retail partner’s financial goals to internal teams and find solutions to meet goals
- Negotiate costing with internal team and retailer, and then present costing at client meetings
- Compile and analyze weekly/monthly financial data, provide data insights to LA-based design team to inform design work
- Help internal China-based team and retail partners troubleshoot item set-up issues as needed
- Complete monthly visual recap and analysis
- Manage detailed line plan creation and in-season management
- Work with retail partners on pre-season contingency planning requests
- Manage order commits and PO verification with retail partners
- Monitor inventory levels and analyze for risks or opportunities
- Troubleshoot solutions for any shipping delays or concerns
What you bring to the table…
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years experience as a Business Analyst or Account Manager at an apparel retailers or vendor
- Proven experience of being highly analytical and detail-oriented
- Familiarity with working alongside international teams preferred
- Working knowledge of major retailer software systems preferred
What will make you successful at Décor:
- Adaptive to a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Desire to embrace intercultural differences
- Effective decision-making skills
- Assertiveness and strong initiative
- Clear and effective communication style
What we bring to the table…
Décor offers a competitive salary, transparency in leadership and a collaborative culture. We have a full benefits package including paid time off, paid holidays, medical, dental, vision, life/disability insurance, and a great 401K match. We are also known for regular fun team outings, good free coffee and yoga in the office.
We're always looking for talented
people to join our team!
We are proud of the work that we do, and wouldn’t be successful without our passionate team of dedicated people. If you would like to become a part of our team, please send your cover letter and resume to
- VISIT US AGAIN SOON TO DISCOVER NEW JOB OPENINGS. -